Recipe serves:5 to 6 | Preparation Time: 30 Minutes | Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
250g of Potato
1 sachets of Knorr Maldivefish Powder
2 medium sized Onions chopped
3-4 Green chilies chopped
½ tsp of Pepper powder
2 tbsp of butter
½ cup Milk
Salt to taste
1. Peel skin and boil the potatoes well. Add the milk and 1 tbsp of butter into the potatoes and mash using a masher
2. In a small pan melt the remaining butter and sauté the onion and green chili.
3. Add knorr maldivefish powder and pepper powder and mix well.
4. Now add this mixture to the creamed potatoes and mix well.
5. To serve, spread on toast or cream cracker biscuits.
Adding a chopped garlic clove in with the onion and green chilli will enhance the flavor of the potato spread.