Recipe serves: 4-5 | Preparation Time: 10 Minutes | Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
300g boneless chicken
1 large potato
50g green peas
1 large onion
1 Knorr Seasoning Cube
1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 tablespoons Butter
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil to deep fry
1. Cut vegetables into small cubes.
2. Cut chicken into bite size pieces
3. Add the potato in water and boil till cooked. Drain and set aside
4. Melt butter in a pan. Add the chicken and sauté for few minutes.
5. Add all the vegetables and sauté for further few minutes.
6. Add the Knorr Seasoning Cube, curry powder, chili powder and mix well to combine.
7. Season to taste and take off from heat.
8. Spoon in small quantities to spring roll sheets. Fold in triangle shape.
9. Deep fry till golden brown. Serve hot.
For fat free Samosas, you can use a pastry brush and paint them with a light, even coat of egg wash and bake in a moderate oven at 180C° till golden brown. To prepare the egg wash, whisk an egg with a splash of cold water or milk until pale yellow and perfectly mixed.