Recipe serves:4 | Preparation:Time20 Minutes | Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Finely Chopped Breadfruit (Dhell) 500g
Knorr Maldive Fish Powder 1 Packet
Scraped Coconut 1 Cup
Dried shrimp 500g
Garlic 2 Cloves
Green Chillies 2
Mustard ½ Teaspoon
Turmeric Powder 1 Teaspoon
Pepper 1 Teaspoon
Oil 2 Tablespoons
Salt to Taste
1. Cut Breadfruit into small, thin pieces, then boil in an ample amount of water with Turmeric and a pinch of Salt. Drain if necessary.
2. Using a mortar and pestle, pound Mustard, Onion, Garlic, Pepper and Scraped Coconut.
3. Place a pot on the stove and add oil. When melted, add dried shrimp and sauté for a few minutes.
4. Now add the pounded Coconut mixture and sauté for a minute.
5. Add Knorr Maldive Fish Powder and mix well. Finally, add the boiled Breadfruit and mix quickly without washing. Serve hot.
Wash shrimp in a strainer to get rid of sand easily.