Recipe serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 20 Minutes | Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
5 cups cooked Basmati Rice
1/2 of 3 bell peppers (green, yellow and red)
1 Knorr Seasoning Cube
1/2 cup green peas
1 large carrot, cut into small cubes
1 B. onion, cut into cubes
4 green chillies, chopped
1 cup of spring onions, chopped
2 teaspoons ginger garlic paste
2 tablespoons soya sauce
1 teaspoon black crushed pepper
Salt to taste
Fried cashew nuts for the garnish
1. Heat the oil, sauté onions, ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
2. Add carrot then bell peppers and green peas.
3. Add the Knorr Seasoning Cube and soya sauce.
4. Cook till the vegetables are crisp and firm. Season to taste.
5. Add rice and stir. Finally add the chopped spring onions and mix well.
6. Garnish with fried cashew nuts.