Recipe serves : 2P | reparation Time : 15 Minutes | Cooking Time :15 Minutes
2 slices of Tuna or Seer Fish
1/2 a sachet of Knorr Maldifish Powder Mix
3 Green Chilies
1 tbsp. Chili Powder
½ tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp. Butter
Salt to taste
Banana leaf to wrap
1. Grind together the onion, garlic, green chili, chili powder, turmeric, Knorr maldifish powder mix, Butter and salt into a smooth paste.
2. Marinade the fish with the above paste and leave aside for few minutes.
3. Now carefully wrap the slices of fish in the banana leaf and secure with toothpicks.
4. Place in a baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes at 200c in an oven.
5. Remove toothpicks and serve with the banana leaf.
For more flavor, marinade the fish for longer. When marinating for longer periods, keep the fish/meat refrigerated and covered.