Recipe serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
500g basmati or samba rice, cooked
250g boneless chicken, cut into small cubes
50g carrot, julienned
50g leeks, julienned (green part)
50g leek stalk, julienned
1 Knorr Seasoning Cube
3 eggs, beaten
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 inch ginger, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Melt butter in a pan and add onion, garlic and ginger. Sauté till fragrant.
2. Scramble the eggs in a separate pan and set aside.
3. Add chicken, a pinch of salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes.
4. Add carrot, leeks, leek stalk and Knorr seasoning Cube. Quickly stir-fry the vegetables for 2 minutes.
5. Add cooked rice and scrambled eggs. Mix well and serve hot.
For a tastier flavour, season the chicken pieces with Knorr Chicken Powder Mix.