Recipe serves: 4 | Preparation Time: 20 Minutes | Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
2 boneless chicken breasts
250g cooked rice
1 Knorr Seasoning Cube
3-4 lemongrass stalks, chopped finely
Juice of 1 orange
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon crushed pepper
½ cup fish sauce
2 tablespoons butter
5 cloves garlic
1 cup spring onion leaves
1. Slice the chicken into thin strips.
2. Mix the lemongrass, orange juice, 2 chopped garlic cloves, sugar, Knorr Seasoning cube and fish sauce with the chicken and combine well.
3. Heat the butter in a pan. Add the onions and garlic and sauté till translucent.
4. Pour in the chicken and its marinade and stir fry till chicken is cooked.
5. Mix in the rice and toss well. Season to taste.
6. Garnish with the spring onion leaves and serve hot.
Pound the lemongrass with a little lime juice.